Best Betting Sites
Get up to 300 USD on your first deposit
122 EUR for sports betting
Get up to €250 on FD or €60 freebet
Get up to 500 USD on first deposit
Get 100% on FD up to €100
Get up to 25 USD on first deposit
The basics about Bookmakers
We should first remind ourselves what a bookmaker is before determining which are the best on the market. Online bookmakers, also called betting sites or bookies, offer betting services based on popular sports such as football, tennis or basketball, or other sports and even politics.
Bookmakers explicitly designed for sports enthusiasts are primarily intended for a wide audience. Bettors tend to be drawn to major events, although smaller meetings are still common. Usually, bookmakers will offer many different bets on a wide variety of sports events based on probabilities. A bettor can earn money on winning wagers by betting on these different odds. Logic suggests that the best online betting sites are usually those that offer the best potential winnings.
How We Evaluate Betting Sites (Criteria)
- Bookmaker Betting Margin and Odds
- Bonuses and Loyalty Program
- Payout and Withdrawal Times
- The breadth of choice of championships, events and various outcomes
- Customer Service
- Live Sports Streaming
- Variety of Available Deposit / Withdrawal Methods
How To Choose Betting Site
- Check out Terms and Condtions (restricted countries list, refund policy, account verification process). You can ask all these question in live chat (if you don't want to search this information by yourself, or watch our reviews).
- Look on the kinds of sports (is there your favourite), championships, types of odds.
- Calculate bookmaker margincy for 1-3 matches (1/odds on W1 + 1/odds on W2 + 1/odds on draw). Average margin in Pre-match is 2-4%. If bookmaker has low margin, than its bonuses wouldn't be so good.
- Check out bonuses and promotions. What are requirements to withdraw a bonus (qualification bet, wagering (X5...X10...), time). Terms and conditions to recieve bonus or promotion. Sometime it's a better idea to decline a bonus.
Our criteria for ranking bookmakers have constantly changed over the past two years. Our analyses are no longer limited solely to odds, markets, betting offers, and reliability. We also examine the live betting and streaming capabilities, the quality and availability of betting apps, and the different payment methods available.
Many betting sites have begun marketing themselves in a certain way to let punters know that they specialize in particular sports, features, or functions.